QP Technologies (formerly Quik-Pak) delivers complete wafer preparation services for wafers up to 300mm. Wafer Preparation services are offered as part of your turnkey packaging and assembly project or as stand-alone services based on your individual needs.
With our advanced wafer processing equipment, QP Technologies offers expert backgrinding services for wafer-level packaging or other packaging requiring thin and ultra-thin (<100 um) die. We can take your wafers and backgrind to expose heat sinks, anodes, cathodes and other I/O on the bottoms (or tops) of your chip-scale packages. Wafer dicing and pick and place services are also offered. We routinely process sensors, LED and MEMS devices.
QP Technologies utilizes state-of-the-art equipment from Disco, Ultron and Royce to offer the following services, which are performed in-house in as little as one day:
- Wafer Washing
- Wafer Backgrinding or Thinning
- Wafer Portions and Individual Die Thinning
- Dicing of Silicon, Glass, Quartz, Laminate, Ceramic and Panels
- Dicing of Multi Project Wafers (MPW), Pizza Wafers and Reticles
- Die Sort or Pick & Place into Waffle Packs, Gel-Paks, or Tape & Frame
- 100% Die Inspection to Commercial, MIL STD 883, or Custom Specs